World No Tobacco Day is used to celebrate by lots of people and also by the WHO which is known as the World Health Organization for making to get the proper knowledge about the causes and effects of Tobacco with their preventive measures. It is used to spread the knowledge about stopping the usage of the Tobacco for making the people remain safe from the Tobacco hazards. World No Tobacco Day is used to make people carry out their tasks in a better way by not eating Tobacco for their own better health.
WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY 2018
World No Tobacco Day 2018 will be celebrated all across the world by the people on 31st of May, on Thursday.
Tobacco makes people get many of the dangerous effects by which they can even lose their lives. Tobacco makes people suffer from many of the Health issues by which everyone cannot be able to do their tasks in a proper way. Tobacco is very dangerous for everyone’s health and it is recommended by many of the Doctors and also by the Government to stop eating it for their better life.
Tobacco creates a large number of problems to the Body by which the Body gets damaged quickly which leads to the suffering of lots the people. It is a type of thing by which people are used to spreading every knowledge to the people to control Tobacco and then stop it by taking many of the preventive measures. It is quite important for the people to provide them every information about the cure and prevention of the Tabacco. Tobacco gets the people to suffer from lots of issues such as Cancer of the Mouth, Lungs, Kidney and also damages many of the other parts of the Body.
Tobacco contains much more Nicotine which is very dangerous for health. Due to the Nicotine, Brain sends the wrong message to the Body to provide the body with Nicotine daily like the Daily Food and Drinks of the people. WHO which is known as the World Health Organizations is used to prevent many of the lives by making many methods and ideas. WHO has made many of the things by which people can eat that thing instead of Nicotine to avoid the Nicotine issues. It is very useful for people to avoid Nicotine with many of the medicines and preventive measures for the cure of the Nicotine. World Tobacco Day makes people get them every bad effect of the Tobacco. For celebrating the Tobacco Day there are many types of activities done by the people like Big Banners, Communicate with many of the people for making them understand about the bad effects of the Tobacco, Public Debates, Marches, Health Camps, Art of the public, Parades as well as Rallies, Anti-Tobacco etc.
World No Tobacco Day is not declared as a public Holiday to everyone and it is celebrated with lots of campaigns which are effective. It is necessary for the Government to ban it in the World as it can lead to many of the Diseases like Lungs Cancer, Heart Attacks, Heart Chronic Diseases, Heart Strokes, different types of Cancer etc. World No Tobacco Day is used to achieve the target to avoid the Tobacco eating in all the Countries. It is necessary for the people to gather every knowledge of Tobacco to make the people remain safe and secure from the ill effects of the Tobacco. Tobacco leads to many hazardous diseases like Cancer, headache, Damage of the Mouth and many more.
Nowadays Tobacco is used in many of the eating as well as smoking things like Cigarettes, Bidis, Tooth Paste, Pipes, Gutkha, Water Pipes, Hand Rolling Tobacco, Snus and many more. Due to the growing demand of the Tobacco in every country, the resolution of the “ban the use of Tobacco” was to pass on the 15th May in the year 1987 by the World Health Organization (WHO). First people used to celebrate World No Smoking Day on the 7th April 1988 and then it was modified to be celebrated as the World No Tobacco Day on 31st May 1989. Then the resolution was further changed on the 17th of May in the year 1989.
Governmental as well as Non-Governmental Organizations are used to become more curious and active for getting involved in the celebration of the World No Tobacco Day for making the people get aware about the Tobacco effects. There are many different types of symbols used to make people attract the mind of lots of people for making them participate in lots of activities. They use many of the Symbols like showing important Body Organs, Damage due to the use of Tobacco, Death of the Brain due to Smoking and many more.
A Celebration of the World Tobacco Day
A celebration of Tobacco Day is done by the Government as well as many Non-Government and Private Organizations to provide lots of information and also many types of preventive measures to the people who are suffering from the Tobacco effects. World Tobacco Day is used to celebrate on the 17th May to aware the people about the effects and it’s cure to the people. There are almost 1.3 Billion Tobacco users in the World from which one out of 10 people dies due to the Tobacco use. The government can decrease the rate of death of the people till 2020 by 20-25 percent by applying many types of preventive measures in the Country. There are many Anti-Smoking measures like Radio Ads, Establishing effective as well as new Public Awareness Campaigns, showing Danger to smoke in the Public Places where people are near.
There is almost 37.6 percent of the Smokers decreased in 1955 and 20.8 percent of the Smokers decreased in the year 2006. In China, there is more than 50 percent of the Smokers are men. The government has taken many of the steps to reduce or remove the Smoking Habits in the National as well as Regional areas. The government has many of the Anti-Smoking Policies to remove or reduce the smoking Habits of the people with the help of many policies such as Sale limitation, Promotion, Advertisement as well as Sponsors of the Tobacco Products, Increasing the Taxes on the Tobacco. Establishing Camps for the Public Checkups etc.
Themes for the World Tobacco Day
World Tobacco Day makers the people to give every kind of knowledge of the Tobacco Products by which people can be able to save their life from the Dangerous Tobacco use. World Tobacco Day is used to become important for the Worldwide as it is very necessary for people to focus on their Health first by reducing or decreasing the use of Tobacco. A government, as well as Non-Government both, are used to protect the people from many hazardous effects of the Tobacco. There are many Themes introduces by the Government to decrease the use of the Tobacco for the people’s safety and security. They are as follows:-
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1987 was “1st Olympics which is Smoke-Free”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1988 was “Health or Tobacco: Choose Health”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1989 was “Tobacco and Women: the Smoker which is Female: at added Risk”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1990 was “Youth and Childhood without the Tobacco: Without Tobacco growing up”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1991 was “Public Transport and Public Places: Be better without Tobacco”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1992 was “Secure and Healthier: Workplaces of Tobacco Free”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1993 was “Making a Tobacco Free World: Health Services”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1994 was “Tobacco and Media: get the message to the people”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1995 was “Tobacco costs much more than the people think about it”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1996 was “Play Tobacco Free: Art and Sports without the Tobacco”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1997 was “Togetherness for the Tobacco Free World”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1998 was “Growing without the use of Tobacco”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 1999 was “Leave the Tobacco behind”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2000 was “Don’t be duped, Tobacco Kills”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2001 was “Smoke Kills of the Second Hand”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2002 was “Free Sports Tobacco”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2003 was “Free Fashion and Film of Tobacco”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2004 was “A Vicious Circle of Poverty and the Tobacco”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2005 was “Professional of the Health against the Tobacco”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2006 was “Dangerous in any type of Form”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2007 was “Inside Tobacco Smoke-Free”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2008 was “Tobacco-free youth”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2009 was “Tobacco health warnings”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2010 was “Gender and tobacco with an emphasis on marketing to women”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2011 was “The WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2012 was “Tobacco industry interference”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2013 was “Ban tobacco advertising, promotion, and sponsorship”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2014 was “Raise taxes on tobacco”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2015 was “Stop illicit trade of tobacco products”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2016 was “Get ready for plain packaging”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2017 was “Tobacco – a threat to development”.
- The theme for the World Tobacco Day in the year 2018 is “Tobacco and heart disease”. It will focus on cardiovascular health.
“Giving up tobacco is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.” Mark Twain
“Tobacco kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” Brooke Shield
“The True Face of Tobacco Is disease, death, and horror- not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray.” David Byrne
“Much smoking kills live men and cures dead swine.” George D. Prentice
“The best way to stop smoking is to just stop – no ifs, and or butts.” Edith Zittler
“Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs.” Author Unknown
“Quoting like Tobacco is the dirty habit to which I am devoted.” Carolyn Heilbrun