Chhath Pooja Vidhi Itihaas VA Rochak Tathy
Chhath Puja is a famous festival celebrated mainly in eastern India. Men and women celebrate this festival equally and pray from Chhath Mai for family happiness and prosperity and to get the desired results. Many people take this fast even after fulfilling their vow, and do this fast or as fast as possible.
First in the month of Chaitra (March-April) and then in the month of Kartik (October – November), although the practice of doing this fast in the Kartik month is high.
Chhath Pooja Naming History and Duration
This four day fast begins on the day of Kartik Shukla Chaturthi and ends on Kartik Shukla Saptami.
Four days of Chhath Puja
- Chaturthi – Nahaay Khaay: On this day, the whole house is cleaned and cleaned. After wearing clean clothes and taking pure vegetarian food, one has to start the fast.
- Panchami – Lokhanda Aur Kharana: On this day, the entire day is to perform anhydless fast. And in the evening it is necessary to take food after worship. This ritual is also called Kharana. Neighbors are also called to take the offerings of Kharana. In the prasad, ghee can make chutney bread, rice kheer.
- Seventh- Sandhya Ardhy: On this day, offerings of Chhath are made. In Prasad, rice is included in ladoos, fruits, and rice. In the evening, in a bamboo basket or soup, rituals are decorated, and the family travels to the ocean to offer auspicious sun to the sun and performs the Artha Dana method on a lake or river.
- Saptami – Parana Din, Usha Arshi: On the last day of fasting, the rising sun is given Ardha. At the place where an octagonal sun was given to the Sun on the previous night, the place where the fasting (gathering) gathers.
Materials used in Chhath Puja
- Soup – Brass or Bamboo
- Coconut (with water)
- betel leaf
- With sugar cane
- Pure Ghee
- Sweet potato
- Turmeric and ginger plant
- Pear and other available fruits
- Akshat (pieces of rice)
- Date palm
- And so on
Other names of Chhath Puja
- Chhathee Maee kee pooja,
- Daala Chhath,
- Soory Sasthee,
- Daala pooja Chhath Parv
Important Rules Of Chhath Puja Fast
There are many rules and beliefs related to Chhath Puja, however, there are changes in these rules over time. Let us know the main rules related to Chhath:
- During this fast, the fasting person sleeps on the floor. They use blankets in mattresses and mattresses.
- In the Chhath Puja, women wear sari and men dhoti.
- Chhath fast can work both men and women. The fasting should take special care of physical hygiene in these four days.
- On the holy festival of Chhath Puja, it is necessary to conduct sensual conduct by renouncing work, anger, attachment, and greed.
- Chhath Vratis wear clothes without stitching. When people in the festival can wear new clothes.
Interesting facts related to Chhath Puja
- During Ramayana period, when Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya after the death of Goddess Sita, his kingdom was anointing. After this divine theme, Shri Rama had worshiped Dita with the Sarthi of Kartik Shukla Paksha, including Sita. Since then, this worship has great importance.
- In the Mahabharata period, when Pandav had lost all his blessings in gambling, Draupadi (Panchali) had performed this holy vow.
- Angraj Karanj was the supreme devotee of Sun God. He was also the son of the Sun God. Karna used to stand up to the waist in the water for hours and worship them every morning. After this incident, the tradition of sacrificing Sun God in Chhath Puja began.
- The bright rays of the sun are capable of destroying many types of disease defects. Chhath Puja is also a form of sun protection.
Story of Chhath Puja
King was a childless child After getting the child, Maharishi Kashyap sacrificed the sacrifice of Raja Priyadvas to wife and wife Malini for sacrifice. With the effect of this kheer, he had a son. But his son was born dead. In the grief of this tragic incident, Lynn took her dead son in the lap and went to the Shamshan. And the son began to lose his own life in the disconnection.
At that time Manas daughter Devsena of God appeared, she said:
“श्रृष्टि की मूल प्रवृति के छठे अंश से उत्पन्न होने के कारण मैं षष्ठी देवी कहलाती हूँ।”
Then he asked King Priyadar to worship and inspire other people to do this. After this incident, Priyadar had worshiped the Shukla Sashthi of Kartik month and received the son-gem.
Chhath Pooja special
By continuing this holy vow, there is happiness and property in life and the rise of Yash, Punya, and Kirti. The destined couple gets the child. The vision of the sun god is visible to the direct god
Best wishes to all of you in advance of Chhath Puja
For more information on ➡ Chhath Puja, read this article on Wikipedia