NCERT Books for Class 12: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous body which aims to provide qualitative education to the school children in India. Its primary work is to prepare and publish model textbooks, supplementary material, educational kits, etc.
NCERT textbooks are the core of the schooling system. The CBSE board is following NCERT Books in the school curriculum for Class 9 to 12. Not only the CBSE but the other state boards have also started following the NCERT Books in their course curriculum.
CBSE NCERT Books are the best study material for the students studying in class 9 to 12. The experts have designed these Books after doing in-depth research and analysis of a particular subject and understanding the intellectual level of the students.
Thus, NCERT textbooks are written in simple language and includes the basics fundamentals on all topics. NCERT textbooks work as a backbone for elementary, secondary and senior secondary school education.
Moreover, these NCERT textbooks will also help the students to crack the various competitive exams after schooling and graduations such as IIT JEE, NEET, UPSC etc.
NCERT Books for Class 12
- Class 12 Maths NCERT Books
- Class 12 Physics NCERT Books
- Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Books
- Class 12 Biology NCERT Books
- NCERT Geography Book Class 12
- NCERT Class 12 History Book
- Class 12 NCERT Business Studies Books
- Class 12 Introductory Microeconomics
- Class 12 Introductory Macroeconomics
- Class 12 NCERT Kaleidoscope
- Class 12 NCERT English Books
- Class 12 NCERT Accountancy Books
- Class 12 Psychology
- Class 12 Indian Society
- Class 12 Social Change and Development in India
- Class 12 Contemporary World Politics
- Class 12 Political Science Part-II
- Class 12 Craft Tradition in India
- Class 12 Towards A New Age Graphic Design
- Class 12 Human Ecology and Family Sciences
NCERT Class 12 Books for Science, Commerce and Arts Students
The class 12th board exams question papers are set by referring to the NCERT textbooks. Most of the questions which are available in the exercise problems are asked directly in the same format in exams.
Only a few questions are twisted to check the analytical skills of students. Therefore, students must thoroughly go through each chapter to get a good command in subjects.