CBSE NEET Result 2019 is expected to be released on June 5, 2019. The results will be available at the official portal i.e. ntaneet.nic.in in the form of a scorecard. The scorecard for NEET 2019 contain candidates’ All India Rank (quota and category), overall & sectional marks and percentile. The minimum NEET cut off marks to qualify the examination will be 50% (for General category) & 40% (for Reserved category).
NEET 2019 Result Declaration Date
NEET Entrance Test 2019 has been conducted on May 5, 2019. After one month of the entrance test, the result will be declared. The result will be announced on June 5, 2019. The counseling procedure will be started after the result declaration.
How to Check CBSE NEET Result 2019?
NTA will announce NEET 2019 Result online after answer sheets are thoroughly evaluated. The steps to check NTA NEET Result 2019 are given below:
- Visit the official website of NEET at nta.ac.in.
- Under the Online Services, click on NEET Result
- A new tab will get open. Enter the required credentials to get NEET Results
- Enter your NEET credentials – Roll No. and Date of Birth and then submit it after verifying the entered details.
- NEET Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of NTA NEET Score Card
Formula to Calculate NEET Score and Ranks
With the help of NEET Answer Key, candidates can calculate their expected scores and ranks. They can tally their answers with those given in answer key before the NEET Result is released. The marking scheme followed by NTA in NEET 2019 is given below-
- For every correct answer, 4 marks are rewarded.
- For marking wrong option, -1 is deducted as penalty.
- No mark is deducted for un-attempted questions and marking more than 1 option.
- Total Marks = 180 MCQs X 4 = 720 Marks
How is NEET Score Calculated?
NEET Scores can be calculated by following the given formula-
NEET Score=(Total number of correct answers x 4) – (Total number of incorrect answers x -1)
NEET 2019 Merit List
NTA prepares a Merit List on the basis of directives of the Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI, and DCI soon after the announcement of NEET Results.
- No category wise merit list is declared; there will be only a centralized merit list for all the NEET 2019 qualified candidates.
- The Merit list is prepared for seats under 15% All India Quota.
- The number of candidates in the merit list would be equal to the number of seats available for allotment in MBBS/BDS courses under 15% All India Quota.
- States will prepare their own merit list based on AIR and category of the candidate.
- Merit list for All India Quota is prepared on the basis of AIR and NEET Reservation Policy.
- There will be a waiting list equal to 4 times the number of seats available for 15% All India Quota.
- The merit list for NEET will be announced on its official website. Candidates are advised to check the official website as well as the websites for all NEET Participating Institutes regularly.
Note: The counseling for admission to AFMC will be conducted by the Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Service, Ministry of Defence, Government of India.