The result of CA-IPCC/ Intermediate result for Nov. 2018 will be declared on 5th February 2019 as announced by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Chartered Accountancy Integrated Professional Competency Course, or CA IPCC / Intermediate is the second level examination of CA course which is conducted by ICAI.
It is mandatory to pass CPT/ Foundation which is the first level exam, and class 12th or the candidate should have completed its graduation with prescribed marks.
Candidates can get their result from CA IPCC / Intermediate official website icai.nic.in. To check CA IPCC Intermediate result, the student needs to have their six-digit roll number and PIN. In addition to CA IPCC/ Intermediate result 2018, the merit list will also be published by ICAI.
The CA IPCC / Intermediate exam gets conducted in two groups. CA IPCC / Intermediate Group 1 exam was held on 2nd, 4th, 8th and 10th November 2018 while the exam of CA IPCC / Intermediate Group 2 was conducted on 12th, 14th, 16th and 18th November 2018. The result of CA IPCC / Intermediate will be declared on 5th February 2019. Result and other essential details can be checked on this website along with the official website.
To view Result, click on the link given below (link to be provided)-
- Click here to access CA IPCC / Intermediate November 2018 (Old Unit) Login
- Click here to access CA IPCC / Intermediate November 2018 (New Unit) Login
Other official websites for checking IPCC Result 2018 are:
Apart from the getting CA IPCC / INTERMEDIATE result from the website, students can also get their result by the following mode-
CA IPCC / Intermediate Result 2018 by E-mail:
The IPCC result 2018 can be available on students’ registered e-mail id. To get the result through e-mail students need to register on the official website of ICAI through e-mail. The algorithmic steps to register on the website to get CA IPCC / Intermediate result 2018 on email are given below:
- Visit the official website icaiexam.icai.org
- Log in through your e-mail address
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details
- On the next screen, click on the link which says “e-mail ”
CA IPCC / Intermediate Result 2018 via SMS:
The students can also avail the result from SMS, apart from Website and E-mail. Students need to follow the steps mentioned below, to get their result on SMS.
- Students have to send an SMS on 58888 to receive result through SMS
- For Old course, write CAIPCOLD (space) (six digit roll number); example CAIPCOLD 123456
- For New course, write CAIPCNEW(New) (six digit roll number); example CAIPCNEW 123456
Minimum qualifying marks of CA IPCC / Intermediate exam
The candidate needs to obtain at least 40% marks in each subject and an aggregate mark of minimum 50% in total to qualify the exam.
CA IPCC / Intermediate Merit List 2018
CA IPCC / Intermediate merit list will be announced on the day of result declaration. Only the name of students who have achieved at least 55 percent or more, their name and details will be reflected in the CA IPCC / Intermediate Merit list 2018.
Steps to check CA IPCC / Intermediate Merit list 2018 is given below-
- Click on the appropriate link above and the window will open
- Enter six-digit roll number
- Enter the captcha text
- Click on the submit button
- Check the merit list
CA IPCC / Intermediate Merit list
- To get a rank certificate, a student should qualify the following criteria.
- In one sitting, the student needs to pass the examination
- Should not have availed of any exemption in any paper
- Students must have secured a minimum of 55 percent marks in aggregate
On All India basis, the certificates will be issued to students who secure First 50 ranks only.
The trend reflects CA-IPCC / Intermediate previous sessions result
|Session||Students Appeared||Passing %|
|May 2018 (New Course)||13,145||17.98|
|November 2018 (Old Course)||53,149||1.07|
Although, the trend reflects that with the introduction of the new course, there has been a decline in the passing percentage. But keep in mind the result of CA Foundation November 2018, it is expected that the result of CA IPCC/ Intermediate will also improve.